Saturday 8 March 2014

STONED ARABELLA

So here's the thing...  I love comics. Always have, always will. The same goes for creating them. It's my favourite creative outlet, and one that I am constantly creating and striving for better results, pushing myself every time.

So, here's a new experiment.  I have a concept in mind to create a new comic book about an all female rock band and their lives.  Gigs, love, work, all that... I'd already decided that the artwork would be digital from original hand drawn layouts.  I've added an extra twist/challenge though, to only create artwork in Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black. No line work, only sold shapes.  It's a work in progress, but here's a sample panel I created yesterday afternoon. I like it. 

There's a whole story to come up with yet, but visually, I think it really works.  Let me know what you guys and gals think...



No comments:

Post a Comment