Tuesday 11 March 2014

THE NEW WEBSITE IS LIVE!

At last!  My new art, illustration and design website is finished and is now live at www.morgangleave.co.uk !

It's taken a long time to get the site looking right, and to choose which projects to put onto it.  I think there may still be a few little snags but it's good to go!  I'm really proud of the hard work I've been putting in over the last few months with the site and numerous other projects.  Now I'm ready to take on any an all creative challenges you wish to throw at me!

There are paintings, drawings, design, websites and comics for you to see and enjoy on the new site.  I'm  looking forwards to hearing what folks have to say about the site and my work.  As the saying goes... if you like what you see, tell others.  If you don't, tell me.  I want to make sure that the work I have out there is the best I can possibly create, and want everyone to know about it.

I hope you enjoy the new site, and please tell folks about it.  I'm always open for commissions and projects large and small, and freelance work is always welcome if that's what you require.

Thanks for listening, Morgan.



No comments:

Post a Comment