Monday 12 May 2014

Creative services for businesses of all shapes and sizes...

From a logo to a website, business cards to brochures and so on, Morgan Gleave Art and Design can create anything and everything for businesses of all shapes and sizes.

I've been juggling words for copywriting and search engine optimisation over the last few weeks, as my new website is being developed. You know the drill, choosing the right buzz words and key phrases that will entice customers to your site and hire you.  I learnt a lot over the last week about marketing and image, and that the way I choose to portray my business.  The opening statement above is a key example...

I like it as it states clearly what I offer to businesses, and the kind of businesses I'd like to work with. It also reinforces the sometime slightly off-kilter and humorous approach I take to creating art and design.  It helps me and my customers stand out and be unique in a sea of bland, safe, but very nicely put together, design and identity.  That's something else I learnt from a marketing meeting last week.

I think what I'm trying to say is that if you and your business would like art and design that is slightly odd, unique and sometimes funny, you should contact me.  I'm open for business, and ready to make you stand out from the crowd in the competitive world of promoting your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment