Thursday 11 June 2015

Comics aren't just for kids - at 4N Bedford North

What fun at Colmworth Golf Club with 4N Bedford North, hosted by the ever jovial Rob Harris! (And the lovely Olly, the black lab, who was very soppy and well behaved...)



I did my comics 4Sight once again, but by invitation this time! (Thank you to Julie Vesely for inviting me and making me feel very welcome.) My 4Sight includes my 'Draw a character in a minute' challenge... Here's today's drawings, can you guess who they are?

I love doing these talks/demonstrations! Would you or an organisation, club, group, whatever like me to come to chat and draw for you? Please do get in touch (morgan@morgangleave.co.uk) if you'd like to know more! You can challenge me to draw for you too! 










No comments:

Post a Comment